Bioidentical Testosterone Replacement Therapy
Have you noticed that you’re feeling tired all the time, your libido isn’t what it used to be, your moods are erratic or your workouts aren’t as effective? These are all signs and symptoms of hormone decline in men. If these symptoms sound familiar to you, now is the time to take charge of your health and find solutions. Baltimore Testosterone Doctor, George Gavrila, M.D. of ProMD Health in Timonium, Maryland, also, serving the Arlington, VA and Annapolis, Baltimore, Columbia and Townson Maryland areas, offers Natural Hormone Replacement Therapy for men and it is the solution you have been looking for.
The hormones in our bodies are responsible for regulating everything from our moods and libido to metabolism and sleep cycles. Our bodies tend toward homeostasis, which is the balance of hormones in our bodies for healthy living. However, just as any bodily system can malfunction, your hormones can become imbalanced.
Hormone imbalance can produce a number of unpleasant symptoms that vary in severity. Baltimore Testosterone Doctor George Gavrila, M.D. of ProMD Health in Timonium, Maryland, serving the Townson Area, helps men bring their hormones back into balance with natural testosterone hormone therapy.
- Symptoms of Hormone Imbalance In Men
- Decreased Bone Mass
- Hair Loss
- Increased Body Fat
- Loss of Muscle Mass
- Low Libido
- Mood Changes
- Sexual Dysfunction
Benefits of Testosterone Replacement Therapy
- A return of confidence.
All too often, men automatically assume that as they age, their sexual capacity will diminish. There is no need to accept this loss of sexuality. We should be able to live our life with the same excitement and enthusiasm we enjoyed during our youth. We live in an age where we can take an active role in our healthcare.
Hormones like testosterone, DHEA, thyroid and other are essential for male health. Hormones can be thought of as “messengers” that are produced by the endocrine system and then sent all over the body to stimulate specified activities.
- Feel stronger.
Growth, digestion, reproduction, and sexual function are all triggered by hormones and they all depend on each other to work properly. Testosterone in particular, is critical for, muscle growth, bone strength, brain function, mental health, energy, sex drive and metabolism.
- Reverse the signs of aging.
- Many men who receive testosterone therapy regularly report that they feel sexier, stronger and healthier. ProMD Health clients say that it makes them feel as they did when they were in their prime. The treatment plans can stop and reverse the physical decline that robs us of our energy, strength and libido.
- Feel younger.
- Testosterone can restore muscle tone and improve stamina. Hormone therapy can restore healthy sexual excitement and desire, which in turn, results in an improvement in mood and overall wellbeing. Imagine having the drive, motivation and ambition you once had as a twenty something!
Potential Results of Testosterone Replacement Therapy
- Increased muscle strength and mass.
- Increased sexual potency and frequency.
- Lower cholesterol levels.
- Increased energy, stamina and endurance.
- Improved mental functioning and ability.
- Improves mood and feeling of well-being.
- Protects against heart disease.
- Improved concentration and focus