Bioidentical Hormones for Menopause and Perimenopause
Understanding what is happening in your body during menopause and perimenopause, and how to manage it, can help make this transition more comfortable. Baltimore Menopause Doctor, George Gavrila, M.D. or PromMD Health in Timonium, Maryland can help you get a clear picture of your health and create a customized plan for total hormone wellness.
Declining hormones can have a significant impact on the way you feel, both physically and emotionally. Most traditional medical treatments only focus on managing your symptoms of menopause, but do not solve the root cause of the problem: imbalanced hormones. Baltimore Menopause Doctor, George Gavrila’s Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy program will address your symptoms at their source and has the ability to relieve your discomforts, and in some cases, eliminate them. With this kind of relief, women experiencing menopausal symptoms can expect to see a dramatic improvement in the quality of their life.
Because of the natural hormones used in Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy, the hormones are metabolized by the body faster and easier and with little to no side effects. With hormones in balance, women are able to enjoy renewed energy, better health and a more positive outlook on life.
Benefits of Natural Hormone Therapy
- Feel yourself again.
“We hear you loud and clear, You’re sick and tired of feeling awful” – Oprah Winfrey. Popularized by many high-profile celebrities, especially Suzanne Somers and Oprah Winfrey, Bioidentical HRT is not only making Hollywood headlines but is the topic of conversation among women across America today.
Menopausal women have many choices in hormone replacement, but estrogen and testosterone pellets seem to be stealing the show! Let’s face it – patches are cumbersome, creams are messy and don’t work well, and pills create swings in blood hormone levels on a daily basis.
- Rested and energized.
- Women who receive hormone pellets find that they feel ‘normal’ again, many after suffering for years with difficult menopausal symptoms. These women report no more hot flashes or night sweats. They regain their ability to sleep through the night peacefully and wake up feeling refreshed with a general feeling of well-being. Women who receive both estradiol and testosterone pellets also report a renewed sex drive, ability to enjoy sex and experience orgasms for the first time in years.
- Get results.
- In our experience, no other method of hormone replacement attains the same consistent blood levels and actual positive results.
Symptoms of Hormone Decline
Women suffering from one or more of the following symptoms may be a candidate for hormone replacement:
- Decreased muscle mass and strength
- Decreased sex drive
- Sexual dysfunction
- Hot flashes
- Excessive emotions
- Sensitivity to difficult situations
- Unnecessary worry, anxiety or fear
- Symptoms of depression
- Loss of self-confidence
- Joint Pains
- Persistent fatigue that increases with activity
- Difficulty sleeping